When I first met Erin and Dominic, this Cleveland wedding photographer fell in love with them right away! Between their love for Disney and Cleveland Sports, they are just downright wonderful to spend time with! But what is most incredible about this pair is the incredible love they have for their friends, family, and most especially for each other.
The morning was downright bursting with joy and laughter. Erin got her girls the cutest Cleveland zipups to get ready in. She got ready in their house and did a first look with her bridesmaids. Afterwards, we all headed off to the ceremony venue. The church was beautiful, but nothing could compare to Erin’s radiance the moment she walked down the aisle. The look on Dom’s face when he saw her was unforgettable!
From the stunning bouquets crafted by Kirtland Flower Barn to the glam by Mane Chic, I couldn’t help but photograph every last detail! At Erin and Dom’s wedding day, I loved the way they incorporated all the things they loved in their decor, like their Disney details.
I am so grateful I was able to document this La Vera wedding day in all its magnificence, and it’s a celebration I’m never going to forget! Congratulations, Erin and Dom, on the first day of your new life together! I can’t wait to see you again soon!
- Videographer: Swept Away Video
- Florist: Kirtland Flower Barn
- Cake: Cakes by Maria and Joe
- DJ: Jeff May
- Hair and Make Up Artist: Mane Chic
- Caterer: La Vera
- Dress Designer and Bridal Shop: Galleria Gowns
- Invitations and Paper Goods: The Knot
- Bridesmaids Dresses: Lulus
- Grooms Attire: Jos A Bank
- Groomsmen Attire: Jos A Bank
- Rings: Diamonds Direct, Ashcroft & Oak
- Jewelry: Galleria Gowns